Partnering & Collaborations
Pantherna Therapeutics is seeking for diverse types of collaborations with pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
- The Company plans to partner its in-house development programs at the pre-clinical or clinical stage.
- One of Pantherna’s programs focuses on patients with an Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS), a life-threatening condition associated with viral and bacterial lung infections.
- In addition, Pantherna is interested in research collaborations and pre-clinical development agreements with industry partners to extend the applications of Pantherna’s proprietary lipid nanoparticle mRNA expression technology platforms (PTX_LNP®, PTXmRNA®).
- Pantherna is open to research agreements with academia and biotech that have complementary research interest and corresponding capabilities in selected indications proposed by the respective partner.
Business Development Contact
- Individuals or organizations interested in exploring potential collaboration opportunities are invited to contact:
Dr. Klaus Giese, CEO